Fantasy football: Week 15 waiver-wire picks
In his last two games, he has 14 receptions for 202 yards and one touchdown.
He has five TDs in his last nine contests.
In the latter span, he has 35 catches for 639 yards and five TDs -- a 16-game pace of 62 receptions for 1,136 yards and nine scores.
All of which isn't to hammer home the point Tom Heckert shouldn't lose his job to Mike Lombardi (of course he shouldn't), but to say Josh Gordon is a fantasy starter.
Yes, your Cleveland Browns have a fantasy starter other than Trent Richardson and Phil Dawson.
On draft day, you would be elated if I told you your No. 3 fantasy receiver would finish the season with more than 60 catches, more than 1,100 yards and end the campaign with nine TDs.
That's how productive Gordon has been since Week 5, which makes it puzzling he is available in more than 62 percent of the leagues on ESPN.com.
If you play in a league in Northeast Ohio, there is very little chance Gordon is available on the waiver wire.
If you were fortunate enough to claim him in past weeks, play him as your third receiver.
If you're reading this in Pennsylvania, New York or somewhere else -- I hear this blog is huge in Australia -- put in a claim on Gordon today.
On to our rankings for the week.
As always, we rank players who are available in more than half of the ESPN leagues, and we usually aim for 40 percent ownership or lower.
Note: We analyzed the value of Giants running back and most-coveted pickup of the week David Wilson on Monday.
1. Russell Wilson, Seahawks (owned in 22.0 percent of the ESPN leagues)
2. Nick Foles, Eagles (3.9)
3. Chad Henne, Jaguars (7.0)
4. Brandon Weeden, Browns (8.1)
5. Sam Bradford, Rams (38.6)
Dropped out: None
Just missed the cut: Jake Locker, Titans (7.6 percent)
1. David Wilson, Giants (41.1 percent)
2. Montell Owens, Jaguars (8.8)
3. Alex Green, Packers (31.9)
4. Marcel Reece, Raiders (38.6)
5. Joique Bell, Lions (10.2)
Dropped out: James Starks, Packers; Jacquizz Rogers, Falcons
Just missed the cut: Rogers (28.4); Bilal Powell, Jets (3.1)
1. Danario Alexander, Chargers (27.2 percent)
2. Josh Gordon, Browns (37.9)
3. Jason Avant, Eagles (0.5)
4. Golden Tate, Seahawks (17.0)
5. Kendall Wright, Titans (14.8)
Dropped out: T.Y. Hilton, Colts (now owned in 56.7 percent of the ESPN leagues); Chris Givens, Rams
Just missed the cut: Givens (17.3); Davone Bess, Dolphins (16.9); Santana Moss, Redskins (37.5); Donnie Avery, Colts (16.3); Brandon Gibson, Rams (12.3)
1. Brandon Myers, Raiders (35.1 percent)
2. Dennis Pitta, Ravens (29.5)
3. Joel Dreessen, Broncos (7.2)
4. Clay Harbor, Eagles (0.1)
5. Dallas Clark, Buccaneers (5.3)
Dropped out: Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars; Benjamin Watson, Browns; Tony Moeaki, Chiefs
Just missed the cut: Lewis (20.5); Watson (4.2)
Past waiver-wire picks: Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14